Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Philippe & Analee's Wedding - Southern NJ and Philadelphia Wedding & Portrait Photographer

This past Friday night, Ruth and I got to shoot another great wedding. The night didn’t go exactly as planned though. It was supposed to be an outside wedding in a little courtyard by the church, but it kind of got rained out. It started gradual so everything could be brought in doors before getting soaked. Around an hour before the ceremony, the decision was made. It still turned out to be a beautiful ceremony.

I love shooting weddings that are filled with tradition and symbolism. Philippe & Analee’s wedding was full of this. Analee had told us before that everything would be explained in the Wedding Bulletin. With all of the craziness of shooting, we forgot to grab one. I’ll have to ask them if they have any left.

It was truly an international wedding. The bride is from Brazil and the groom is from France. I think I heard there were people from four different countries present.

This is a great couple. I know God is going to use them for something special. I pray that God blesses their marriage and their life together.

Enjoy the pictures and slideshow below!


No comments:

Post a Comment