Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tea Bag Counseling - New Jersey and Philadelphia, PA area Wedding & Portrait Photographers

Sometimes Words of Wisdom come in the strangest places.  I drink way too much ice tea, so Ruth tries to stock up anytime tea bags are on sale.  She's been getting Salada Tea recently.  What's cool about Salada tea bags is the little paper tag always has a saying or joke on them.  This is what I found this morning when I was making tea.


I love it!  What sage advice from a tea bag.  Ruth and I have been married over 20 years and I learned to take good marriage advice anywhere I can get it.  If you looking for more sound advice try these few books.  Ruth and I have read them and they have some great wisdom.  Maybe that's why we're more in love now then when we got married.




A successful marriage is so much more than what my HS Bible teacher, Tom Allen, used to call "a quiver in your liver".  It's putting someone else's needs in front on your own.  Just think, if you are concentrating so much on meeting your spouse's needs it will be almost impossible, no make that IMPOSSIBLE, to fall out of love.

We'd love to know what you think! Please click the word "COMMENTS" below to leave your comments. Thank You!

1 comment: